Add, Edit or Remove a Text Section
Use this feature to add text or to add a place that isn't found on Google to your destination guide.
1. Log into the RueBaRue app at RueBaRue.com
. This will take you to the RueBaRue Dashboard.
2. Go to the Destination Guides
page from the top menu.
3. Go to the guide you wish to edit.
4. Click the
5. Go to the tab/section where you wish to add text.
6. Click the
7. Enter as much information as you wish. Body is the only required field.
|Thumbnail (optional)||Upload a thumbnail for the text section. File size and dimensions do not matter|
|Title (optional)||Add a title|
|Address (optional)||Type the address of the business and select an item from auto-suggest|
|External URL (optional)||Add URL for the page|
|Video (optional)||Add a link to a YouTube video|
|Attachment Label (optional)||Add a label for the attachment|
|Attachment (optional)||Add an attachment|
8. Click Save.
9. Use the cross
icon to change the order of the items.
10. To edit text, click the edit
icon below the thumbnail of the place mentioned. Click the
button to save your changes.
11. To remove text, click the delete
icon and confirm.
12. To preview your changes, click the
on the top right of the page.
for assistance with setting up your account.
Add, Edit or Remove a Place
Add, Edit or Remove an Event