The RueBaRue Guest Experience Platform allows you to create two types of guides you can customize for your properties.
The Destination Guides provide everything your guests need to know about the area, including places to eat, things to see and do, events, activities and essentials, like the nearest grocery store, pharmacy and dog run.
The Property Guides offer the indispensable information guests need about their rental property, including check-in and check-out times, door codes, WiFi codes, house rules and safety information.
Here are the recommended steps to set up your account:
- Customize your Destination Guide Tabs/Sections
- Create Destination Guides for each area or community
- Set up your Master Property Guide (the template will work for all of your property guides)
- Add, edit or remove a Place, Text Section or Event for your destination guides
- Create Property Guides for each rental property, house or unit
- Brand your destination and property guides
- Share your destination and property guides by Email or via SMS/Text
- Customize your Embed layout and Embed Destination Guide into your website
- Import your Guests and Schedule Email and SMS/Text delivery of property guides
for assistance with setting up your account.