Create a Property Guide
Follow these step-by-step instructions to create property guides for each existing property and each new property you add.
1. Log into the RueBaRue app at RueBaRue.com
. This will take you to the RueBaRue Dashboard.
2. Go to the Property Guides
page from the top menu.
3. Click the
4. Type the address of your property and select an option from auto-suggest. Select an appropriate destination guide to attach to the property guide if you've already created one. This step can be done later.
5. Click the
6. This will take you to the Edit Property Guide page. The platform will replicate all the sections from your Master Property Guide
7. To edit the property name, click the edit
icon next to the suggested name on top of the page (above tabs/sections). Match this name to your property name on your website for consistency.
8. To edit section content, click the edit
icon. To edit the title, you will need update the Master Property Guide
9. To hide a property item, click the toggle
10. To reset content from the Master Property Guide, click the reset
11. To preview your changes, click the
for assistance with setting up your account.
Set Up Master Property Guide
Share a Destination or Property Guide by Email
Share a Destination or Property Guide by SMS/Text