Customize Destination Guide Tabs/Sections
Use this section to tailor tabs/sections for your destination guides as you wish. Any changes to tabs/sections including additions, name changes and removals will be applied to all of your destination guides. When a tab/section is left empty, it will be hidden from viewers. All destination content is updated automatically.
1. Log into the RueBaRue app at RueBaRue.com
. This will take you to the RueBaRue Dashboard.
2. Go to Settings
below the menu
on the top right corner of the browser and select Destination Guide
on the left navigation.
3. By default, the platform is preset with five tabs/sections: Restaurants, Area Essentials, Things to Do, Activities and Getting Here. Tabs/sections is marked with a lock
icon that can be hidden but not deleted.
4. To rename a tab, type the new name in the input box. Please note: the platform generates recommendations for Restaurants, Area Essentials and Things to Do. Do not use these sections for other purposes.
5. To add a tab/section, type the name inside the Add Tab input box and click the
6. To remove a tab/section, click on the
icon to the left of the tab/section name.
7. Use the cross
icon to change the order of tabs/sections. Any changes will be applied to all the destinations guides.
8. To hide a tab/section on all destination guides, use the toggle
icon under the guide column. Use the toggle
icon to reverse the process if you no longer want the tab/section to be hidden.
9. To hide a tab/section on all embeds, use the toggle
icon under the embed column. Use the toggle
icon to reverse the process if you no longer want a tab/section to be hidden on all embeds.
10. Complete your updates and click the
button. All changes will be applied immediately.
11. To view your changes, click the
for assistance with setting up your account.
Share a Destination or Property Guide by Email