Set Up Master Property Guide
This guide will provide your guests the essential information they need about their rental property, including arrival and departure times, WiFi codes and rules for maintaining the house. The Master Property Guide is the template for all of your property guides. Changes made on the template will appear on every property guide.
1. Log into the RueBaRue app at RueBaRue.com
. This will take you to the RueBaRue Dashboard.
2. Go to Master Property Guide
below the menu
on the top right corner of the browser.
3. The Master Property Guide features five sections: Arrival, Departure, About Our Home, Rental Rules and Safety Information. You can customize the guides any way you like. The sample information we've included is to help you get started. Feel free to use, edit, discard or replace any or all of it with your own.
4. Add, remove and rename tabs/sections. Use the tips provided in the image below. To arrange a tab or section, drag and drop it horizontally.
5. To add a new item, go to the appropriate tab/section and click the
|Title (optional)||Add a title|
|Video (optional)||Add a link to a YouTube video|
|Attachment Label (optional)||Add a label for the attachment|
|Attachment (optional)||Add an attachment|
6. Click the Edit
to change the title and content of an item.
7. Use the cross
icon to change the order of the items.
8. To remove an item, click the delete
icon and confirm.
for assistance with setting up your account.
Create a Property Guide